Server Health Prevent
Health for your Servers, it is better to be safe than sorry
offer preventive maintenance of servers, using software developed "in house".
The software monitors your servers in near real time 24x7 and uses artificial intelligence system to determine:
if there is a problem, try to solve it and if it was not able to fix the problem it automatically informs the technician.
What can you foresee?
- Anticipate how long it will be before you need more storage with the current growth of the information on the disks.
- Show if the temperature of the CPU and disk is higher than it should be.
- If the Reallocated Sector Count on your disks, disk errors corrected,
prompting you to change discs before they fail and you lose information?
- When a problem occurs in the e-mail server?
- If you are in the blacklist of spammers?
- If a runaway process is consuming system resources such as CPU time
- If the last backup was done properly and can be used to restore your system and data
- Artificial intelligence
- Real Time Monitoring
- Business process management
- Configurable System / Customizable alerts
- Historical and current State
- Monitoring more than 1,000 variables for each server in configurable intervals
Business process management support (BPM):
To ensure quality troubleshooting we implement systems that can be integrated with quality systems in your company, ISO 9001 or similar.
- The process for each type of problem and severity, including who to inform, who should deal with the problem and how the problem should escalate.
- All activities of the system and systems personnel and the final resolution of the problem is documented and recorded.
- We send alerts by SMS or email to your IT personnel or our systems staff so that they can fix problems as soon as they are detected.
- Alerts are configurable depending on the day, time and severity of the problem. For example, you can send alerts by SMS during the day to non-critical problems, but not at night.
Historical and current status:
- You can see the health of your servers in the control panel on our website, see the historical record of events, activities and solutions.
- When a problem occurs you can follow the progress of the problem and resolution.
- While the problem is being solved you can check which engineer is working on the problem, see an estimated time to resolve the problem, and contact him via chat, email or phone.